In this quiet sequence of morning poems, poets Taylor Stoehr and Elizabeth Murphy trade answers to the question “How is it with me?” Inspired by the Gestalt writing practice of poet and social critic Paul Goodman, their daily exchange of “little prayers” is a collaborative exercise in naming the experience of a moment.
- Franco, Michael. The Marvels of David Leering
- Corbett, William. Stuart Williams: His World and His Art
- Dean, Mary Jane. We All Shat in a Diaper Pail
- North, Charles. States of the Art
- Crase, Douglas. The Astropastorals
- Benton, William. Backlit
- Harr, Felix. All-Star Break
- Strong, Jonathan. Quit the Race
- Cooldige, Clark. LIFE FORMS HERE
- Birchard, Guy. Hecatomb
- Rothschild, Jo Ann. The Book of PENIS!
- Lockwood, Margo. More Than I Want To
- Coble, Gerald. Battenkill Book 2: January
- Zaher, Maged. Portrait of the Poet As an Engineer
- Kleinzahler, August. Music I-LXXIV
- Tieger, Aaron. Secret Donut
- Scialabba, George. What Are Intellectuals Good For?
- Bowen, Kevin. Thái Bình