This is Keith Jones’s first book of poems. Michael Russem found the perfect type design for the book and Fred Moten, whose Arkansas Pressed Wafer published, contributed a blurb. He calls these poems “spacious concentrations” and he’s right.
- Rothschild, Jo Ann. The Book of PENIS!
- Zaher, Maged. Portrait of the Poet As an Engineer
- Lockwood, Margo. More Than I Want To
- Coble, Gerald. Battenkill Book 2: January
- Kleinzahler, August. Music I-LXXIV
- Tieger, Aaron. Secret Donut
- Scialabba, George. What Are Intellectuals Good For?
- Bowen, Kevin. Thái Bình