The Differences is the first book of a young poet who has gone to school with the Objectivists and Robert Creeley. This is a book of sequences, poems that go about their sharp-eyed business in a quiet way. The book’s last poem is for the late artist Fred Sandback who worked with string. Morrissey writes: a line | justifies itself | by what it makes | possible to hear. Here they are together.
- Rothschild, Jo Ann. The Book of PENIS!
- Lockwood, Margo. More Than I Want To
- Coble, Gerald. Battenkill Book 2: January
- Zaher, Maged. Portrait of the Poet As an Engineer
- Kleinzahler, August. Music I-LXXIV
- Tieger, Aaron. Secret Donut
- Scialabba, George. What Are Intellectuals Good For?
- Bowen, Kevin. Thái Bình